Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wear To Solo And Ensemble Please Help! Singing Advice!!?

Please help! Singing advice!!? - wear to solo and ensemble

Okay, so our class in the school choir to solo / ensemble Friday, 29, and I am very nervous! Last year when we did the same, what we practiced singing and blurred vision if I guess you call it, and seemed to burst with white, very fast. I panicked and sat and drank plenty of water, and managed to sing before the judges, necessarily, but I was really afraid I would. We must use this XDD (ugly) dresses, which are of type T-shirt with short sleeves and legs are long and velvet. They are very hot (not in a good way!) And fourth in last year was very hot!

To make matters worse, I'm singing a solo in front of the judge, with anybody! I am very excited that I or weak damage, although mostly weak. Is there anyway I can assure you that I will not hurt? It is my greatest fear, all of a child, one of my best friends fainted in one of our concerts in the school choir. As for me, I was scared. I am theNerves, but when it comes to what I am) the best (vocals, which really hurts!
Please, if you give me some advice, I like it! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment