Saturday, January 9, 2010

Canine Arthritis Medication Herbs & Supplements For Canine Arthritis?

Herbs & supplements for canine arthritis? - canine arthritis medication

Many years ago, my first Chow arthritis. That was before the era of rymadyl, Duramax, and other drug canine. I could always him comfortable with acupuncture, shark cartilage and other Chinese herbs.

Now, my current dog, signs of arthritis is again. The rymadyl not work as expected. So I start in the system that allows my dog comfortably in front. The only problem is that I no longer remember the herbs prescribed. I think alfalfa is one, but I know that there are also Chinese herbs.

Those who make the ability to make proposals in a holistic veterinarian to find decent?

2 comments:

lignebur... said...

Reduce DGP - Dog Gone Pain, discomfort and pain your dog is the joy and pleasure of his company. Running, walking, climbing into the car or simply to make room for the increase is painful ordeal. Let us help DGP (Dog-Gone Pain), your dog wants to be carefree and playful member of the family that he or she was before, and. DGP was developed by leading veterinary herbalists and Australia. It is a comprehensive, all natural formula that revitalizes older dogs physically and mentally:

- Supports joint function
- Improved mobility and behavior
- Take the puppy "of your dog

Visible results in just one week!

http://www.herballoveshop.com/product.as ...

zangmo31... said...

Glucosamine and MSM are good for arthritic dogs ... Amounts in dog food are not a dose high enough to transport a pet in pain.

Try acupuncture and again that your vet you can see some other herbs ...
my vet actually injected some homeopathic remedies to make certain acupuncture points in dogs arthritic, and regular evaluation ACU .... is a new treatment, I suppose you could do this (they use Traumeel ask).

Good luck.

Post a Comment