Sunday, January 17, 2010

Austin Wedding Flowers Average Price Of Wedding Flowers In South Australis?

Average price of wedding flowers in South Australis? - austin wedding flowers

I'm getting married 6th November 2010 and try to find a flower shop. I have some quotes that range from 600 to 1600, and I am wondering if anyone knew the average price for a flower shop wedding flower in SA, or really good? I want to:

All white, teardrop bridal bouquet
Peonies
David Austin Roses
Roses Ecuador
Lillies Singapore

4x Bridesmaid Ramos
Cable 5 dethorned long stem yellow roses Ecuador associated with a white satin ribbon

Flower ball girl in the wrist (Pomerand?)
Since the wedding flowers, white

4x Yellow Roses hairpieces

Wrist X 7 bouquets of yellow roses and white lilies Singapore

4 yellow rosebuds Hole X

and reception:

42 Yellow Roses

Good ideas?

2 comments:

Annon said...

Now I can help you with quotes (I do not live in QLD SA), but can not, I hope, here to save money.
1. of all, when your wedding is? Imagine, if you think of the flower season. For example, if you are planning to get married in the winter, you'll be a lot more for the lilies you pay during the summer (because of the growing seasons), it is the quality can be reduced and will not last.
2. says he wants 2 types of roses in the bouquet, which is good, but realistically, if you have several family members who are to flourish, but not the difference, and just because you pay for it. I suggest that you stay a kind of rose. His desire not to decrease the beauty of your bouquet, just the cost.
3. If you are looking for long stem roses for the bridesmaids, go to the farmers' market and buy it! It will save much money. Satin is relatively inexpensive and can be made on the day before and kept in the refrigerator, or until done tomorrow Someoneand is reliable (it could also be a good photo op with the girls put their whole class.)
4. For the Hair Peices, but not really silk. The real flowers are not long on the side of the head and can be damaged as the day progresses.
My sister co. of flowers are silk and really do not know the difference. http://www.loveflowers.com.au/ (take a look at the flowers in her hair, ostrich http://www.anthonyandjess.com/preparatio cons ...
5. with a bodice, I'm staying with roses, lilies, you make your subject as a woman ... that, and it will not last long with all the hugs in someones wrist.

I hope that helps a bit, sorry its so long, only that I know my wedding, and ATM all abotu plane Expensio!

iLoveyou said...

Call around

Post a Comment