Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Index Of .exe How To Create A Exe File For A Website?

How to create a exe file for a website? - index of .exe

Hello,

As a university project that we have one or two pages (HTML Web) site, now I want to send an executable file so that when a user downloads the Web site folder to install on your PC, with a link on the desktop to the index page. Please let me know what kind of open source software will help you to do.

It is urgent, because I need the project in the period ending 2 days before.

Thank you ..

2 comments:

Dan A said...

I think what you are looking for is a flush installation.

Here is a free
http://www.advancedinstaller.com/

knowledg... said...

A generator setup is probably exaggerated.

What you need is a program that creates self-extracting ZIP files. "

WinZip Self-Extractor is a good, but it is shareware.
I think yes and no FreeZip is free.
Or search for the zip free "sweater."

Post a Comment