Sunday, January 17, 2010

Velvet Touch Hair Removal I Can't Touch Certain Fabrics?

I can't touch certain fabrics? - velvet touch hair removal

Okay
So, you know, velvet?
I do not know if what their names, but if you can be a smooth shape and rub against each other and rub their hard?.
I've always - since I can remember - was a problem with this material.
Whenever I play I hold your hand, press extreamly hard on my nails, and bite off all my nails.
Over time, he started his own progress,
At this point, can not touch velvet, wool, yarn, Swad, a little too soft) (other than silk.

And then theres days where no one can touch the paper,
as today in class I can not touch / look at my book without flipping out.
could touch my hair,
I could not touch my shirt or jeans.
The only thing you can do is rub your hands.

Is there something wrong with me?
I mean, I'm a weirdo, haha I'm a normal teenager.
but it is really too much.
Help .. anyone?

2 comments:

kay said...

"Look sensory defensive" - is actually quite common.

Alaska said...

I was totally shocked when I read your question, because I the same when it comes to velvet - I hate, is the position of my skin "in the past and usually gives me goosebumps. I do not remember the last time I played - I hate it with passion. Then to other substances such as silk, wool and cotton. I am not sure whether your problem is psychological or simply pethate "extreme or phobia - a visit to your doctor and explain your problem because if there is a psychological, in a position to help. Good luck!

Post a Comment