Monday, January 11, 2010

Most Expensive Desktop Computer What Is The Best Computer For Games And School? Should I Get A Laptop Or A Desktop? How Expensive Is It?

What is the best computer for games and school? Should I get a laptop or a desktop? How expensive is it? - most expensive desktop computer

I said, a laptop, because you can take with them wherever you want, and yes, the phones are also a good desktop for gaming and are very expensive, depending on who you want. Go to Best Buy and Circuit City to find one and make sure that at least 1 gigabyte of RAM or more, and lots of good storage space of up to 256 gigabytes.

4 comments:

swiss_ju... said...

If you have a laptop, you buy a laptop. However, laptops are inappropriate for the game, it should not be more than six hours or less operated. I prefer desktop computers that can no longer tolerate. Even if it is portable, you can, wherever I want when I'm home. There are (online) shops, which is a selection of information you can provide for your computer and you.In be the only way you can maximize your budget, because it is much cheaper than buying brand to meet signature. On the other hand, if you want the most trusted brands, then you can just to the nearest mall and see for yourself. Laptops are more expensive because of portability. Just get a desktop review more of use.

actress_... said...

You need to choose a cousin or laptops are used in more areas, and I think the cheapest, but I'm not sure. depends on the type, such as Dell, Apple, etc. to play cuz I have a laptop from Apple, and plays all games on a desktop computer does not work.

hammergu... said...

Office Games

Laptops are traveling

sherwink... said...

because their mobile laptops and not be as heavy as an office.
I think you should get an apple

Post a Comment