Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things To Sign In A Wedding Card Resort Placed An Unauthorized Charge On My Credit Card. What Can I Do?

Resort placed an unauthorized charge on my credit card. What can I do? - things to sign in a wedding card

Recently I was at a gas station for a wedding. During our stay, said a neighbor complained about the noise. When I saw the service manager told me I was charged for the room, because the neighbors complained and the complaint room comped. I do not agree agree with this position and has never signed a fund charges on my credit card. The Agreement provides that additional costs for damage or changes in the number of guests can be achieved. The station had already as I used my credit card for storage. He charged my card without my permission. The interviews with the director and the manager, were unsuccessful. I wonder two things: 1 - the legal means can be a premium for someone to stay free? 2 - What resources do I avoid paying this fee?

5 comments:

donotbuy... said...

Inform your credit card company immediately. You will not pay the station, and it will launch an investigation. Then contact the Better Business Bureau in your city and a complaint. Inform the Chamber of Commerce of the city, and if you want to go so far as to file a complaint with the Prosecutor General in your state. They are a headache for the manager to withdraw the indictment only as you go. But why is there so much noise to begin? All of this could have been avoided.

ApeepA.c... said...

Call your issuer, deal with it.
Whenever a place that seems to be the "lazy," my AMEX card - they have generally has the best "customer is always right" policy

Examine accept American Express, please visit:
... http://www.apeepa.com/bank_cards.php?ban

redhaire... said...

How do you know what the agreement that if you do not sign says,?

In any case, it is covered for damage, then yes, they are responsible.

yadayada... said...

Call your credit card company and dispute the charges. We will be with her!

yadayada... said...

Call your credit card company and dispute the charges. We will be with her!

Post a Comment