Saturday, January 23, 2010

32 Week Scan How Much Did Your Baby Weigh How Accurate Is The Weight Given At A Scan?

How accurate is the weight given at a scan? - 32 week scan how much did your baby weigh

He had a growth scan at 32 weeks because the baby measuring smaller than average. The estimated weight of the test is 3 lb 2 oz the now obviously not run with a big baby that I am only a size 8 before pregnancy, my 2 other children weighing 6 pounds 13 and 6 pounds 4. In wonder who else has been weighing an estimated number of weeks or, if you had your baby's weight was estimated on the right side

5 comments:

wickedch... said...

I was told my 19 weeks scan that my baby would be huge one weeks before the action, and was at the birth. My last scan 7 days before birth 7pds measured OZ 4 & 3 oz born 6pds The measuremnts solely on measurements of the bone, so the weight can be up to two pounds in any direction - especially towards the end.

Mason Tyler born 9/9/09!!! said...

Its size has nothing to do with the size of the baby is not at all .. that no matter how big you are or were.

Anyways ... Ultrasound weight estimates are very innacurate. Many times women will tell you that their children are too great, and for inclusion in this prediction weight by 2 pounds off!

My sister-in-law tld doctor that she needed a C-section B / C, her son would be too large to pass through the birth canal ... Had the section, but was upset when he learns that his only son, 6 kg with a weight of 11 ounces!

Skittles are M & M wannabees said...

The day before my first son, who was tested and found 9 kg, 4 oz handed me the next day and he was 9 kg, 7 oz

The day before I delivered my second child said, the analysis was 8 kg, 14 ounces weighed 8 kg, 15 oz

Charles Zachary due 9/10/09 said...

I think it depends on the type of exploration, I think, if the normal ultrasound published in May, but a specific level 2 /

cecilia said...

I was told 36 weeks, scan, that my son weighs 10 pounds, was born at 7 pounds 15 ounces

Post a Comment