Friday, December 25, 2009

Tv Lcd What Is Your Preferred LCD TV To Be Used As A Monitor?

What is your preferred LCD TV to be used as a monitor? - tv lcd

You READ CAREFULLY here. I have a Sharp Aquos 37 "LCD TV. There were many different models of 37" Aquos LCD TV. Some came with a VGA adapter, some came with a DVI connector (HDMI), and some do not come with any. The native resolution is unfortunate. I have my computer to a television in every way possible, all sorts of cables in all possible solutions. I also get a picture of focus, grainy images or ghost images. When used as a used TV, it's awesome! When used as a monitor, is very poor. I WANT expert advice for all, what they prefer (not as an LCD TV), plasma, and I want to find all the technical characteristics. I want to know what cable you use and how it connects. Is it composite, component, DVI / HDMI VGA S-video whatever. I want to know which graphics card, resolution, which is on the card and what favors the native (/ default) resolution in the LCD TV. How big is your TV, model # etc. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment