Thursday, December 24, 2009

Appetizer Forks Does Anyone Understand My Situation? Is There Hope?

Does anyone understand my situation? Is there hope? - appetizer forks

As in the previous night had six friends for dinner. Everyting was fine until I served with appetizers. Apparently they were appalled that my guests served me a plate of vegetables they had at Costco. Perhaps it was the plastic plate service or business bought from that dip. In any case, things have continued sliding downhill. I suggested some chilled Ernest & Julio Gallo wine in a box with the peak of Tetra Pak ... My clients seem to be too alarmed. For the main course and a plate of macaroni and cheese and butter with pieces of hot dogs with a side length of Wonder Bread served with a mayo-covered covered Spread anchovy collected Safeway. My guests were stunned. Finally, I was like a desert, I found at Albertson's ... beautiful green jelly with carrot sticks and mini marshmallows.

Unfortunately, my guests enjoyed a little and whispered among themselves as they cleared the table in the paper plates and plastic cutlery.

Have I become a man now? OMG I have always been gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment