Monday, February 8, 2010

Wording For Congratulations For Pregnancy Bfp Cancelled: Early Loss / Chemical Pregnancy?

Bfp cancelled: early loss / chemical pregnancy? - wording for congratulations for pregnancy

Hello ladies, I thank you for your congratulations and all yesterday. Should not likely to announce that I now BFP, but I was so excited! although the 15th was DSB and have 2 + spots were tentatively the first answer, and it looks good, then.
This afternoon it had picked up a stream of light. I went to the doctor and he said if the bleeding was light and may therefore not well on the left and try again in a week, but if it is heavier than a loss.
Unfortunately, more and more difficult, and today is as bad as it can get.

In any case, thank you for your kind words and support. I do not know what I do without my inclusive community here.

My head is preset to monitor the use of fertility and for the first time in this cycle, and although not yet the happy ending he hoped to have the work and support in designing, then I can tell you it's worth the work and investment.
I am also a friend fall in fertility. This is the best place ever.

Love, hugs and baby dust to all xxx

3 comments:

MIPPIE ♥´`•.¸ said...

Oh, my God, Catherine. I am deeply sorry. " = (

One positive about it. I was pregnant. In other words, you can become pregnant, and maybe next month will receive a plaque. Please make sure and let me know if you need anything!

Kerry J said...

HUN I am soooo sorry for your loss.
The really sad, but I can say that I am by the positive decision, or moved, and think it is very, very surprising for you.
You By'm you willget sure that was at times, but as you said, at least lets hope that everything is fast and sticks it in you :-)
All the best xxxx

Victoria... said...

SOOO I'm really sorry to hear that (
I want to know, you can always send me an e-mail if you want to just talk. We are all here for you.
I'm sure, and I know that next month a set! I've also important to monitor fertility. Now I am 9 DPO. I'll keep you posted!
XXX
Sending baby dust to all !!!!!!!

Post a Comment