Thursday, February 18, 2010

Knuckles Gout Relief Of Gout OR ???

Relief of Gout OR ??? - knuckles gout

I could not go to the clinic today, which were closed as I arrived. My finger pushes INSANE. My husband says it looks like the decline of the big toe is visibly red and swollen. But there the similarity ends.
It's been bothering me since last night (now almost 4 days), and it hurts more when I sleep.
I crack my fingers all have so much time I'm lol but I feel compelled me the finger at each minute interval (I am applying pressure to the area of my toe nails with a finger, and when I bend the big toe, is displayed). But he wants to get the popup, and "Stuck" in the midst of trouble, until I did. My company does not contribute to angry, I know, butIt hurts when no cracks ... it hurts when I do. For the moment is terribly swollen and I can feel the liquid.
He bends well and there were no injuries. The application of pressure and heat some help. No idea what could help or what more could be the problem?

2 comments:

mustlove... said...

Sounds like gout. If it's a stress fracture, crack, and would probably pressure on them.

It could also be an onion or something. You should check out this one. Gout is really serious - it the way we eat, or transferred to other joints, change needs to change. Try to wash off some of today's anti-inflammatory and drinnk plenty of water. Ice, and perhaps increase toe.

Bridget said...

Black cherry juice drink. You can send a nutrition or vitamin center. Relieve the painful inflammation of gout. Gout is the family of arthritis. You should check with your doctor, taking X-rays and blood tests to confirm.

Post a Comment